Saturday, February 2, 2008

Everybody Else Is Doing It...

So why shouldn't I?


Muggle music moment over...

Everyone has been taking this quiz, and normally I wouldn't bother cluttering my blog with it... I'm not a lemming after all. But this time, the results were actually fairly interesting... not the 1st result, but the 2nd... I actually could've predicted it, but most other people wouldn't believe it...







Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Hermione Granger

You're one intelligent witch, but you have a hard time believing it and require constant reassurance. You are a very supportive friend who would do anything and everything to help her friends out.


Hermione Granger



95%

Severus Snape



85%

Ginny Weasley



80%

Remus Lupin



75%

Albus Dumbledore



70%

Draco Malfoy



70%

Ron Weasley



65%

Harry Potter



55%

Lord Voldemort



50%

Sirius Black



45%


No comments: